Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default It's "chill out" time for Angad Hasija

Follow us on Social Media

Its no secret that Angad Hasija has tons of sex appeal. This smart looking actor has a super sexy physique and owns a smile with which he turns women crazy as and when he desires. Professionally, the actor was a part of Ram Milaayi Jodi on Zee TV which went off air early this week.

We shot for the last episode on 8 April (2012) and everyone got pretty emotional on the sets. The show has been on air for quite some time but I was a part of it for only five to six months. But in this short span of time, I really gelled well with everyone. I had good time but yes, when a show goes off air, one always feels bad, shares Angad.

So what now after Ram Milaayi? I have received a few offers but its too early to talk right now. I am currently in Macau. I came here for a fashion show and also to chill out. I am enjoying and partying.

He further continues, I dont want to do any run-of-the-mill character. I am waiting for something interesting and exciting. I will be patient and wait for it. Reality shows are also fine but I am comfortable in doing dance shows. And I am not really prepared for something like Bigg Boss, he ends.

Well Angad, have a great time in Macau. Enjoy!!!
    ...being a human...