www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Bipasha has no close friends in Bollywood

Follow us on Social Media

The Bollywood diva, in her decade long career has been part of many genres of films and she remains to be one of the most sought after actresses in B-town. Bipasha Basu, is in the industry for the last ten years but she still has no close friends in the industry.

Some say that to beg meaty roles in the films it is necessary for the actors to be active in socializing but Bips thinks different. The 33-year-old actress says she has her own reservations when it comes to approaching a filmmaker for a role.

"If I meet someone at a function, I do say hello. I am cordial to all. However, I can't pick up the phone next morning and propose to plan a film together. A lot of this is also due to the fact that no one is my buddy in Bollywood. I know that for some out there this does count. Nothing wrong with that but then that's just not me," Bipasha told the sources.

"On my speed dial, there is no one from the industry. When a role is offered and it is good enough then I do that. Otherwise I wait for the next right opportunity," she added.

Bipasha, who is busy shooting for ‘Raaz 3’ at this point in time, is also locking headlines in the country because she is being linked up with her Dum Maro Dum co-star, Rana Daggubati. Nevertheless, when asked the actress, she said she and Rana are just friends and there is nothing more to it.

“Well, Rana was a friend during Dum Maaro Dum and he continues to be so. There’s nothing more to it,” said Bips.

Bipasha who had three back to back duds - ‘Dum Maaro Dum’, ‘Players’ and ‘Jodi Breakers’, is working hard to put things together and give a fitting reply to her critics.