I' M Back!!!! www.desirulez.net

Default Is Daniel Bryan's Frustration Getting to Him?

Follow us on Social Media

Lately Daniel Bryan has lost an 18 second match to Sheamus for the World HeavyWeight Championship. Obviously he must be frustrated, being that the crowd is now getting behind him, his heel character is finally starting to blow. Luckily, he still has his job for not clearly sending the message to the WWE Creative Team, and his boss, Vince McMahon. Being that Vince McMahon's on-screen character is his real life, he will overreact to any interviews his wrestlers do. For example: During an interview with GQ Magazine he said:

"Of course I do. I was World Heavyweight Champion for four months. I wanted to go out there and steal the show. I was trained by Shawn Michaels, and that's what he's notorious for. I've always had the mindset that my wrestling is as good as or better than anybody out there. I was really looking forward to going out there and showing everybody what I can do on the biggest stage of them all, and then I just wasn't able to do it."

Daniel Bryan can be upset as much as he wants, but the point is, he needs to stay calm to an extent. If he speaks about it publicly it could be the end of his WWE tenure.

BasketBall My Life
    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

DB was never really a main eventer. so restrict him to midcard