Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Kareena Kapoor Has signed 5 Crore Deal

Follow us on Social Media

According to reports, Kareena Kapoor has signed a whopping deal with a lemonade brand, giving her arch-rival Katrina Kaif (who endorses a mango drink) a run for her money.

Bebo, who was the face of another popular cola company, lost no time after her current contract expired and grabbed another endorsement deal from a rival brand for apparently Rs 5 crore.

A source said, “Kareena now has 16 brands in her kitty including the latest one, easily making her the most sought-after face in the ad space amongst the actresses. 2011 was the year of big money for Kareena, thanks to her back-to-back hits.”

Ever since she signed onto to Madhur Bhandarkar’s Heroine, her fat pay cheques have been grabbing headlines. She was apparently paid almost Rs 8 crore for the film, the highest for any actress in the Indian film industry ever.

Clearly that has reflected on her choice of brands and the money she is charging for them as well. The source added, “Though Bebo has a lot of film commitments, she makes sure she gives enough time to her brands and hence charges as much.”

Kareena was also spotted shooting for her very first commercial with the brand a few days ago at a studio in Mumbai. The source said, “Both Katrina and Asin who endorse soft drinks have had ads that have gained a lot of popularity. So, Kareena and her team were insistent that the commercial must be catchy and entertaining.”

All Kareena had to say is: “I am not allowed to talk money.”
    ...being a human...

I' M Back!!!! www.desirulez.net

thnxxxxxxxxxxx

BasketBall My Life
    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net

Default Kareena signs to endorse a soft drink for 5 crore

Kareena Kapoor is Bollywood's most sought after actress in the brand endorsement circuit. Kareena is currently endorsing 15 national and international brands. Now the latest buzz is that Kareena Kapoor has recently signed an endorsement deal with a lemonade brand thus giving arch rival Katrina Kaif a chase for money! Katrina is endorsing a mango brand and the commercial is hugely popular among the youth.

Now even Kareena will join the bandwagon of soft drink brand endorsements. Other than Bebo, other Bollywood stars who are endorsing the soft drink brands are Genelia D'Souza, Akshay Kumar, Asin, Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor.

Kareena was the face of another popular cola company, and soon after current contract expired and she grabbed another endorsement deal from a rival brand for a huge sum of 5 crores.

A source said, "Though Bebo has a lot of film commitments, she makes sure she gives enough time to her brands and hence charges as much."

Kareena Kapoor has charged even more than what Katrina Kaif has charged for endorsing 'Slice'. Katrina charges around Rs. 4 to 4.5 crore, which means that Kareena has become the highest paid bollywood actress for endorsing products as well. When Kareena Kapoor was asked about the same she said, "I am not allowed to talk money."

Few days back Kareena Kapoor was seen shooting for her first commercial with the brand at a studio in Mumbai.

I' M Back!!!! www.desirulez.net

thnx

BasketBall My Life
    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743