Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default I hope Veena gets her perfect man soon: Ashmit Patel

Follow us on Social Media

Ashmit Patel and Veena Malik were a couple sometime back. The relationship didn't last for long for various reasons, but both the actors are still in touch and good friends. Veena had moved on in her life and decided to find her life partner through a reality show Veena Ka Vivaah on Imagine TV. However, the channel which was to air the show announced its closure on Thursday, leaving the makers of the show in a deep shock.

When we asked Ashmit Patel about the same, he was taken aback and said, "It's sad to hear about the channel. Veena was looking forward to the show. I hope she finds her Mr. Perfect soon, if not through the show then maybe through something else. I wish her all the best."

Commenting on his relationship status, Ashmit said, "I am very much single and enjoying my work. I spend my free time traveling because I love doing that. I'm not prepared for a relationship as I need to know a lot more about myself. I need to discover my strengths and weaknesses and work on them to be a complete man. Once I realise them, I will get into another relationship."

Well, it's time to see when Ashmit and Veena will finally find their right partners.
    ...being a human...