Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Your Nightmare
    Posts
    96

    Cool Request : WWE Raw 2011 Full Year - Rudos Releases

    Follow us on Social Media





    Hey There ,
    I know that my request is kindda hard to fulfill ..
    I want WWE RAW 2011 the full year - RUDOS RELEASES NOT XWT
    if you can fulfill my request that would be awesome and i'll be very thankful !
    and if it's not possible please tell me so i wouldn't wait for nothin
    i could carless about what file hosting sites it would be on , but it would be great to have it on rapidshare / netload
    Thanks dR !

  2. #2
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    RUDOS Thread Links are completely Dead Now you have to wait till the time they update there Links

  3. #3
    Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Your Nightmare
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Khan View Post
    RUDOS Thread Links are completely Dead Now you have to wait till the time they update there Links
    1st of , thanks for the quick reply .
    2nd , r they gonna update em anyway ?

  4. #4
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metallica View Post
    1st of , thanks for the quick reply .
    2nd , r they gonna update em anyway ?
    I tried to report about the broken Links but no responce yet.As soon as they reupload the links I will post them for you here

  5. #5
    Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Your Nightmare
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Khan View Post
    I tried to report about the broken Links but no responce yet.As soon as they reupload the links I will post them for you here
    thanks a lot mate !

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •