www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Kareena curious about her Marriage dates !

Follow us on Social Media

Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor are the hottest couple in tinsel town. Stylish, glamorous, classy and beautiful, the two are just so perfect for each other. They are touted as the Brangelina of Bollywood and popularly known as Saifeena.

Speculations have been rife about the impending marriage of Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor for some time now. The couple, who have been dating for many years now, have remained evasive about the issue and only hinted about their wedding plans.

There’s a buzz that Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan are expected to tie the knot in December or February. In fact people are more keen to know about the exact date. Kareena herself is still not ready to talk about marriage or reveal a fixed date and sources too indicate that no date has been finalised yet, though talks are still on between them and the families to fix a date soon. “Let’s see.

In an interview with an English daily, Kareena Kapoor expressed her disappointment over continued marriage rumours. "I am as curious about the date as you are, there’s no reason why I would hide it? So, I just hope people would stop speculating about it,” says Bebo.

Meanwhile, some section of media was speculating that in a bid to get married soon, Kareena Kapoor has stopped signing new movie projects after Heroine. But the actress has slammed the rumours by saying that she has always been choosy and there is no question of slowing down the pace of her work. “I’m not slowing down or anything as such, just being choosey as always,” DNA quotes her as saying.

However, Kareena Kapoor is now busy with the shooting of Madhur Bhandarkar’s upcoming movie Heroine, which is slated to release on 14th September, 2012. She is also waiting for the release of her movie Talaash, which stars her alongside Aamir Khan.

I' M Back!!!! www.desirulez.net

thnx

BasketBall My Life
    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743