www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Paoli Dam wants to be painted a la Kate Winslet

Follow us on Social Media

Bengali beauty Paoli Dam, who took Bollywood by storm by posing topless for the poster of her debut Hindi flick ‘Hate Story’. And, her erotic act in the film’s promo has raised the temperature with her oomph and sexiness. But, Paoli is still not satisfied as now, she wants to go nude.

Paoli Dam is mighty impressed by that infamous scene in James Cameron’s Titanic where Leonardo DiCaprio paints Kate Winslet in the buff. In fact, she even wishes the late maverick artist M F Hussain were around to actually do the job. She expressed her wish list after seeing the film in 3D over the weekend.

“Paoli wished Husain saab were around, so she could have requested him to paint her like Leo sketches Kate, wearing only a heart-shaped precious stone and nothing else,” revealed our source.

The bold actress had earlier said, “I am a performer and when I bare all, it is only for my job. As an actor, I have no inhibitions; I just play a character. But yes, if I am not comfortable with something, I will not do it.”

Posing topless and doing raunchy scenes is nothing new for her. And with her latest desire to pose nude, it seems Paoli is sure to blow people’s mind off.