www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net

Default Sexy Samantha ready to don a Bikini !

Follow us on Social Media

The latest buzz doing rounds in film nagar circles is that Sexy Samantha who scorches the screen with her skimpy outfits is ready to sport a Bikini onscreen. Sporting a bikini is the ultimate weapon for any actress to hit the national headlines and grab the attention of the entire media. In Bollywood, the formula has become hot as the top league starlets also have been sporting the two piece and flaunting their curves big time.

Buzz is that Samantha is ready to don a bikini for one scene in her new movie ‘Yevadu’ opposite Ram Charan some arrangements are being made. According to sources Samantha was a little reluctant at start but later she got convinced and agreed to go bold.

Sexy Samantha who is being flooded with offers in Tollywood said in a recent interview "I will not feel guilty if I need to wear a bikini in my further films. I couldn’t stick to traditional sarees all the time and at the same time couldn’t make the skin shows wearing bikinis all the time. I should keep my choice always open. If, the story demands then I have to wear bikinis also".

The filmnagar folks say that Samantha is currently being seen in very hot avatars. And this has strengthened the grapevine about her sporting a bikini. ‘Yevadu’ has Ram Charan Tej in the lead and it is being directed by Vamshi Paidipally. Wonder what Samantha has to say to this.