www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Abhishek accompanied Amitabh for his checkup

Follow us on Social Media

Two months after his surgery, Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is again ill and suffering from "excruciating pain" since past couple of days. Amitabh Bachchan, who had abdominal pain post his surgery, went the Nanavati Hospital here for a check-up Tuesday and was seen with son Abhishek while leaving the clinic.

He reached around at 3.30 p.m. and spent more than an hour in the hospital. When he left the hospital at 4.50 with Abhishek.

Big B had blogged about his pain Monday night saying "So last night, just after I had finished with the blog, I rose from my desk to get to bed, but excruciating pain, stopped me in my tracks and I found it difficult to walk to stand to sit to lie down. Quite horrendous! This was not there post operation even.. so what really is the reason for it two months down the line?"

"I have no answer. But tomorrow there should be one as I prepare for a CT Scan, after devouring a large bottle or bottles of that yellow fluid, that shall line the internal organs so the scan can pick up any region that could be infected or being the cause for the pain," he wrote.

Amitabh Bachchan was looking very cheerful while watching the Pune Warriors match along with "Saharasri" Subrata Roy only a couple of days ago. That means, the pain in his tummy is giving him problem only since Monday.

Sadly, despite many surgeries of his stomach, it seems that there is something which could not be detected by even doctors. There is another opinion that his stomach is giving him pain since almost fatal 'Coolie' film shooting.