www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Kajal Agarwal regrets missing Bollywood films

Follow us on Social Media

Kajal Agarwal began her Bollywood career in 2004 with a small role in Kyun…! Ho Gaya Na as Aishwarya Rai’s friend. She then received her big break in a Telugu film and went to become one of the leading actors in the South. The actress appeared as Ajay Devgan’s love interest in the super-hit film ‘Singham’ last year.

Though one would have expected Kajal to sign up newer projects in a jiffy, she decided to wait. Now that she is shooting for the Akshay Kumar starrer SPECIAL CHABBIS, Kajal is back in the reckoning as far as Bollywood is concerned.

She does regret the fact though that since in the year gone by she was quite busy shooting for her many films down South, she missed out on a few Hindi assignments. "It wasn't as if I was being all too choosy about Bollywood and hence not signing any newer projects.

However I had commitments down South that kept me engaged. In the process I did miss out on a couple of films due to date issues and honestly, I do regret that. Still, I couldn't help it since it was difficult to accommodate them all, especially when I was told that the films were to begin at a very short notice. I decided to wait before something good came my way and I had a breathing space before I said 'yes'. This is how SPECIAL CHABBIS happened. So I guess all is well that ends well," smiles Kajal.

Well girl, we just hope that there indeed is a new beginning for you when SPECIAL CHABBIS hits the screen. With Akshay Kumar, Jimmy Sheirgill, Manoj Bajpayee and Anupam Kher in principal roles, the shooting of this Neeraj Pandey film is currently on and it may release before end of year.