View Poll Results: Do you cheer or boo Brock Lesnar?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cheer

9 64.29%
  • Boo

5 35.71%
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default Do you cheer or boo Brock Lesnar?

Follow us on Social Media

Do you cheer or boo Brock Lesnar?

what do you guys think?he needs to be cheered or booed?

I have mixed emotions. He's got the right attitude for the WWE, but he in no way shape or form has a desire to be in 'wrestling' aka 'sports entertainment'. The guy's been raised his whole life to be a 'legitimate' athlete and he's never denied it. I think he's a beast, and I root for him...when it's obvious he has the passion to be there but when I know deep down that this guy left the WWE in order to try and become a professional NFL'er, and then fail, then become a UFC fighter, I think it shows what kind of person you really are. One that's not really about following what you're passionate about, but where the easiest workload with highest yield of monetary value with it.

I'd also point out that within a span of 2 weeks, this is already much more entertaining than Rock vs Cena EVER GOT. You take all the stuff Cna said about Rock (the stuff no one cared to hear) and you toss it at Lesnar, it means so much more. I never cared that the Rock left, because he did make his stamp of the business. I hated when Brock left because, again, it was obvious he didn't have any sort of passion for this business ....even then, 5 million to appear 2 times a month....sounds like $$$ more than passion this time around again.

If it's an attempt to change Cena's character by bringing in two former big names (Rock and Brock) in order to spike merchandise to counter if Cena's value drops if they change his gimmick....I'm still all for it.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Boooooooo Brock Lensar!

If you Liked My Post, Please Give Reputation, It will help me a lot
    http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic95316_2.gif

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I will Cheer because he's Back after a long time

I' M Back!!!! www.desirulez.net

boooooooooooo him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he must talk to cena like a real wrestler not attack him................

BasketBall My Life
    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

non of the above

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by sshinde555 View Post
    but when I know deep down that this guy left the WWE in order to try and become a professional NFL'er, and then fail, then become a UFC fighter, I think it shows what kind of person you really are. One that's not really about following what you're passionate about, but where the easiest workload with highest yield of monetary value with it.
    I think it was a immature decision by Brock to leave Wwe for NFL. But he wanted to do that, he must have his reasons for that.... I think it's better that you try and fail doing what you wanna do than don't do thinking you may fail if you do it and regret your whole life why I didn't do it. Although he did made it to NFL, but couldn't establish himself as a top guy..

I hated when Brock left because, again, it was obvious he didn't have any sort of passion for this business ....even then, 5 million to appear 2 times a month....
    I think it's too early to say that he will appear only twice a month. In fact he has already appeared twice a month, He is advertised for 23rd April raw and Extreme rules too. And I think he will show up next week too[ at least a video package].

All this 5 million and twice a month stuff are rumors, no one knows how much he will get and what kind of contract he has signed.

sounds like $$$ more than passion this time around again.
    Brock was guranteed $1 million win,lose or draw for his last fight at UFC. So if it was only about money he would have stayed at UFC and maybe he would have earned even more..

Of course it's about money..But it's not only about money..He knows Wwe will give him more fans=fame=spotlight than UFC or anyother brand.

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I will always cheer him

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Brock was guranteed $1 million win,lose or draw for his last fight at UFC. So if it was only about money he would have stayed at UFC and maybe he would have earned even more..

Of course it's about money..But it's not only about money..He knows Wwe will give him more fans=fame=spotlight than UFC or anyother brand.
    I say this as a fan of Lesnar in the UFC, you're forgetting he could get seriously hurt, he was in no shape to compete against Overeem.

I'm not a WWE fan, I'm a wrestling fan, so I don't hold a grudge against him for leaving.

I don't really care why he's back, as long as it's entertaining.

It's been good thus far.

mixed emotions...
    but i'll boooooooo....

ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"