www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Mahie Gill turns Mona Darling in 'Zanjeer' remake

Follow us on Social Media

Only recently, we witnessed remakes of 'Don' and 'Agneepath'. Now, Apoorva Lakhia is readying to direct the remake of Amitabh's 'Zanjeer'.

Zanjeer remake is all set to feature some power-packed performers and immensely talented actors, and according to the latest news in the town is that actress Mahie Gill who was last seen in the super hit film Paan Singh Tomar and the previous to this film she was seem in stunning sexy sequences featured in the film Sahib Biwi Aur Gangster is reported that she is all set to play a role as Mona Darling in Zanjeer remake, for which she have to get into the skin of the role to deliver the same action.

As per the industry sources, son of superstar Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan Teja has been roped in to portray the Angry Young Man; Amitabh Bachchan and the arch villain Tejas role (played by Ajit in the original) has fallen in the kitty of Prakash Raj.

Initially Mahie was skeptical about the role. But thanks to director Apoorva Lakhia, she has got convinced and is set to shake her booty. Mahie said, I was initially apprehensive about doing the part. I wondered if Id be able to carry it off. It was director Apoorva Lakhia who convinced me. Now Im very excited. To recreate the original vamp Mona Darling of the 1970s for todays audience is a challenge. And most of my scenes are with Prakash Raj who is a very good actor. I think Ill be able to pull it off.