www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Lakshmi Rai denies signing any film in Bollywood

Follow us on Social Media

South siren Laxmi Rai who is waiting for the release of her forthcoming movie :Adhinayakudu" opposite Balakrishna denies rumours about signing Hindi film Bhindi Bazaar which is produced by Karan Arora and directed by Ankush Bhatt. The producers have reportedly announced that Laxmi has agreed to their next Hindi film.

“I have not signed any B-town film,” says, the actress but doesn’t rule out listening to the script from the makers of Bhindi Bazaar.

“Of course, I listened to the script from the makers of Bhindi Bazaar, but I didin’t take up, since I want to begin by B-town stint with a bang,” she adds. To realise her dream, she reduced weight and following a strict dietary regimen for the glowing and curvy look.

“I want to look my best in my B-town splash since the first impression is always the best,” she points out. Meanwhile, the actress has expressed happiness about sharing screen space with Balakrishna in Adhinayakudu.

“It gave me some helpful acting tips,” she informs.

She is also doing the remake of Tamil hit Kanchana in Kannada. “The film was a trendsetter in Telugu and Tamil, I hope it will repeat the success,” she says.