www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Tapsee doesn't want to be stereotyped

Follow us on Social Media

Beautiful actress Tapsee is one of the most wanted actress in Tollywood. Tapsee who is known as the milky thigh beauty and from the time she has set foot in the cine circuit she has been treating the audience with her immense sex appeal and glamorous oomph factor. Currently, Tapsee is working for 'Daruvu' opposite Ravi Teja, 'Gundello Godari' besides Lakhsmi Manchu and 'Shadow' with Victory Venkatesh.

Tapsee Pannu doesn't like to do similar kind of roles. Not for her, following the beaten path. She likes to travel the road less travelled. "I do not want to bore the audience with same roles. That's why I look for variety. Thank God, I am getting distinct roles", the Delhi doll quips.

Well, the not-so-syrupy actress, who cannot forget what K Raghavendra Rao had said of her (that she is the most beautiful of all the current crop of actresses), is lucky to be doing three films, each different from one another.

She is playing a traditional girl in Gundello Godari, and if the stills are anything to go by, she is all set to give the original Telugu girls a run for their money. In Daruvu she must be working to look raunchy enough so as to match Prabhas hunkiness. Similarly, she has bagged Meher Ramesh's Shadow, where she is playing the urbane chic.

I' M Back!!!! www.desirulez.net

BasketBall My Life
    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743