Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default C++ By Dissection

Follow us on Social Media

C++ By Dissection

Ira Pohl - C++ By Dissection

Publisher: Addis?n W?sley | 2002-01-01 | ISBN: 0201743965 | PDF | 640 pages | 5.17 MB[/CENTER]

C++ is a powerful, highly flexible, and adaptable programming language that allows software engineers to organize and process information quickly and effectively. But this high-level language is relatively difficult to master, even if you already know the C programming language. The new second edition of Practical C++ Programming is a complete introduction to the C++ language for programmers who are learning C++. Reflecting the latest changes to the C++ standard, this new edition takes a useful down-to-earth approach, placing a strong emphasis on how to design clean, elegant code. In short, to-the-point chapters, all aspects of programming are covered including style, software engineering, programming design, object-oriented design, and debugging. It also covers common mistakes and how to find (and avoid) them. End of chapter exercises help you ensure you've mastered the material. Steve Oualline's clear, easy-going writing style and hands-on approach to learning make Practical C++ Programming a nearly painless way to master this complex but powerful programming language.

Code:
    http://ryushare.com/wpfguz5amm9j/2012-04-04-22-0201743965.pdf
    Jdownloader now support ryushare. I hope you like it.

I' M Back!!!! www.desirulez.net

thnx can u tell me which book should i prefer i m a begginer

BasketBall My Life
    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743