Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Salman is my favourite Khan, says Ranvir

Follow us on Social Media

Guess Salman Khan fans can't get enough of him ever. Try, asking them to compare the actor with any other Khan and Salman will win handsdown! And, these fans don't only form a huge part of the general public but, actors from within the industry also seem to be on Salman Bhai's side. Critically acclaimed actor Ranvir Shorey, who came visiting the Dailybhaskar.com office on Thursday to chitchat about his latest offering Life Ki Toh Lag Gayi, along with co-star Pradhuman Singh could'nt stop raving about Salman either.

When asked to choose between SRK or Salman, on the basis of their acting skills, Ranvir said "People might kill me for this, but I would say- Salman."

The actor went on to talk about his latest comic caper and also the fact that he's still to get his due in the industry. Its not only me who keeps on saying this. There are many actors who feel they have the talent in them, but have to prove it time and again, namely Irrfan (Khan) and Kay Kay Menon. The producers think that they will risk their money with us, but they can put the biggest amount with big stars, added the actor.
    ...being a human...