www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Nisha Agarwal denies to follow Kajal footsteps

Follow us on Social Media

Agarwal sisters Kajal and Nisha are turning heat on in tollywood with their beauty. While Kajal is on a role with some stunning hits and crazy projects, Nisha on the other hand is slow and steady picking her projects judiciously. Nisha interacting with the media says though they are sisters, both are poles apart and have their own style in their profession.

Nisha says “We may be siblings but our approach towards work is diametrically opposite. She is energetic and highly talented, so there can be no comparisons,”. Speaking about her kollywood debut with ‘Emindee Vela’ Tamil version, she says “I enjoyed reprising my role of Ye Mayindi Ee Vela in the Tamil remake, Ishtam and just got another big offer, which I couldn’t say no to,”

Nisha quickly nips the comparision bud with her sister who is starring opposite top heroes saying “Who wouldn’t want to work with big stars? I am not desperate, so let’s see how things shape up.”

While Kajal has her hands full with NTR’s Badshah, Sukumar’s untitled project and Surya’s Maatran and Vijay’s Tupaki in kollywood, Nisha is bidding her time after hits like Solo and Emindee Vela.