www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Salman to do a cameo in Preity's 'Ishkq In Paris'

Follow us on Social Media

Actress Preity Zinta who has been busy with her upcoming movie "Ishkq in Paris" has roped in good friend Salman Khan to do a cameo in her home production. The 37-year-old, who was last seen on the big screen in 2008 release ‘Heroes’, has also co-written the script of the movie, which is directed by Prem Raj. The film also stars French actress Isabelle Adjani.

Preity Zinta said that she is thrilled to have the actor on board. The two actors have been known to be good friends ever since they appeared together in Har Dil Jo Pyaar Karega. Preity did a cameo in Salman Khan’s home production Main Aur Mrs. Khanna few years back and looks like now its Salman’s turn to return the favour. Currently, Salman is busy with the shooting of Dabbang 2, but he will try extracting time from his busy schedule for Preity.

Confirming the news, Preity wrote on her twitter page “And Yesss.. Salman will be a part of Ishkq In Paris & I am super excited !!! Wait n watch people 4 all fun cuz for now my lips are sealed !” . The actress also clarified the rumors regarding her directing the movie “Thanx guys 4 da good wishes 4 Ishkq In Paris! Yes, I’ve co written it wid Prem Raj but its directed ONLY by Prem Raj. #purefacts that’s all!” wrote Preity on the micro-blogging site.

Earlier in an interview to a leading newspaper, Preity said that Salman is one friend who has stood by her through thick and thin and she loves him a lot. She further added that Salman has agreed to be a part of Ishkq In Paris and he has a small but very important role in the film.