Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Anyone else getting sick of The Rock ?

Follow us on Social Media

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    I simply don't like him anymore , he is not the attitude guy he once was , he is not the man who is rising up the crowd anymore , he is not even the superhero he was , he's like an average wrestler who doesn't even trust himself anymore , he is going down the hill , all his matches are so "expected" by fans , but he fails all of them , hope he's replaced soon as the "face of the company" , by someone like TheMiz or Sheamus .
    Its uncanny how this is almost the same.

And for the record, I like the Rock. But not as much before. To he just doesn't connect, mostly due to his absence and lack of respect for the greener superstars.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

i will never get sick of the great one

I' M Back!!!! www.desirulez.net

yes.......................

BasketBall My Life
    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I not am sick of the Rock, I was sick of the Rock

Cause he is gone....thats what I wanted....Bye Rocky....

Although Rock did earned my respect for maybe 2 hrs last Raw after he said it was a pleasure for him to complete against Cena at WM and thanked Cena....

But it didn't took long for him to lose it.....

Why ???

Cause I read a article on the net with title-

Even more backstage heat on Rock after WM-28 among legends and talents !!!

No, the article wasn't about WM it was about Hall Of Fame 2012 !!

The Rock didn't attended Hall of Fame even thoungh it was in his home town Miami.

It was a very long article on how his ego came into play and he might have not attended cause he wasn't inducting anyone...he is The Rock he can't sit in the crowd and clap for others getting inducted...

My Take

It simply was a insult to the hall of famers....if he can attend the press conference the same day then why not HOF !!

Simple answer- Cause he wasn't going to get any spot light at HOF !!!

It's Clobberin Time

I think I have rised above hate in case of Rock.....[which means "ignore" for me]

Cause it came to my mind yesterday to start a thread about Why Rock didn't attended The Hall Of Fame and

another one

How Rock has his influence on the creatives for making him win and also getting Florida[his good friend] a WM moment with Heath Slather and using his 2 songs[I feel it. Wild ones] as WM theme
    songs.....

But, I just ignored it cause I don't care about Rock anymore....I am just happy that he is gone.....

It's Clobberin Time

Yes indeed I am sick of the Rock

Rock fans where is your Rock now. Back to hollywood

Dont forget to say Thanks

Insideout is rite even though Chris, Zinggler, Rhodes,Swagger has to maintain their heel characters then too they were at the HOF clapping for others but where was Rock ???

Ego maniac

Dont forget to say Thanks

I'm happy to see good wrestling and good promos, but I found this feud quite boring.

It was way too draw out, McMahon brought Rock back to get a big buy rate for Wrestlemania, so if you want to blame someone blame the boss.

That's one guy I'm really sick of, McMahon and his shitty booking.

Thought Rock cut his best promo of the feud on this weeks RAW, where was that leading into Wrestlemania?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr:Awesome View Post
    +1
    but he is not good as "Real" ROCK

Quote Originally Posted by Mr:Awesome View Post
    To be frank...my fav Wwe Superstar[EDGE] always made me sick when he kissed Vikie.....

Search on youtube you might get a Rock video that will make you sick.....maybe he kissed Mae Young once.......
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 04-05-2012 at 11:58 PM.

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post

Thought Rock cut his best promo of the feud on this weeks RAW, where was that leading into Wrestlemania?
    Maybe that was leading to Rock winning Wwe title......and getting more HW movies by announcing it !!!

I think that will be an insult to every Wwe superstar who work their ass off 300 out of 365 days a year.......to give him the Wwe title

It's Clobberin Time

The Rock 4ever!

Boots2Asses

Quote Originally Posted by MirOrton View Post
    The Rock 4ever!
    Back in hollywood u mean ? Yes ur right and thank god for it

Quote Originally Posted by Figo View Post
    Back in hollywood u mean ? Yes ur right and thank god for it
    yeah, want new movies from him

Boots2Asses

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Only since he came back.

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Maybe that was leading to Rock winning Wwe title......and getting more HW movies by announcing it !!!

I think that will be an insult to every Wwe superstar who work their ass off 300 out of 365 days a year.......to give him the Wwe title
    The dirt sheets think it will be Brock vs Rock for the WWE Championship at WM29.

Two guys who walked out on the company

The dirt sheets think it will be Brock vs Rock for the WWE Championship at WM29.
    Not interested in seeing this match anymore cause I know Rock will have his influence on Vince and he will win......

Two guys who walked out on the company
    Lesnar left Wwe for NFL. And I do understand why he did that. Most Wwe superstars[like Rock,Big Show,Goldberg and many others] of his time had already made a NFL career before coming to Wwe. He too wanted to do that.

The lawsuit was the reason why he never made it back to Wwe after failing at NFL

Lawsuit

Lesnar had previously signed a no-compete clause in order to be released from his contract with WWE, which prohibited him from working for any other sports entertainment or mixed martial arts companies before June 2010. Lesnar had anticipated leaving wrestling entirely, but his inability to secure a career in professional football led to him challenging this ruling in court. WWE responded by demanding damages as a result of Lesnar allegedly breaching the agreement by appearing at a New Japan Pro Wrestling show in 2004. In July 2005, the two sides dropped their claims and entered negotiations to renew their relationship. WWE had offered Lesnar a contract, but on August 2, 2005, WWE's official website reported that Lesnar had withdrawn from any involvement with the company. The lawsuit was then entered into settlement on September 21, but talks broke down.

On January 14, 2006, Judge Christopher Droney stated that unless WWE gave him a good argument between then and January 25, he would rule in favor of Brock Lesnar, giving him a summary judgment. This would have enabled Lesnar to work anywhere he wanted immediately. WWE was later granted a deadline postponement. On April 24, World Wrestling Entertainment announced on their official website, WWE.com, that both parties had mutually come to a settlement and on June 12, a federal judge dismissed Lesnar's lawsuit against WWE after both parties requested for the case to be dismissed.
    Unlike Rock who left Wwe for Hollywood , Lesnar was always a part of Sports Entertainment [UFC, JPW]
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 04-07-2012 at 05:00 PM.

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by MirOrton View Post
    yeah, want new movies from him
    G.I. Joe: Retaliation releasing 29 th june 2012

He is currently shooting Pain & Gain

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    G.I. Joe: Retaliation releasing 29 th june 2012

He is currently shooting Pain & Gain

Boots2Asses