dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Default Anyone else getting sick of Cena ?

Follow us on Social Media

I simply don't like him anymore , he is not the attitude guy he once was , he is not the man who is rising up the crowd anymore , he is not even the superhero he was , he's like an average wrestler who doesn't even trust himself anymore , he is going down the hill , all his matches are so "expected" by fans , but he fails all of them , hope he's replaced soon as the "face of the company" , by someone like TheMiz or Sheamus .

i am sick of cena to !

Boots2Asses

CeNa iS StiLL iN Bc090402273's LiSt............... tHiNk ProfEssional ..........tHink HarD
    [http://www.facebook.com/pages/נαʐвα/211188328916067

I' M Back!!!! www.desirulez.net

i agree................

BasketBall My Life
    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Don't watch Cena if you don't like Cena.

Dont forget to say Thanks

I like Cena but don't sick

No i'm not sick of him

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

I lost count to how many Cena bashing thread there are. It came to a point when people would get in trouble for this I think. But I has been awhile.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    I simply don't like him anymore , he is not the attitude guy he once was , he is not the man who is rising up the crowd anymore , he is not even the superhero he was , he's like an average wrestler who doesn't even trust himself anymore , he is going down the hill , all his matches are so "expected" by fans , but he fails all of them , hope he's replaced soon as the "face of the company" , by someone like TheMiz or Sheamus .
    Anymore ???

Did you liked him before ???

The people who are sick of [new] Cena, I advise them to visit a doctor .......

Cause in the past you guys gave the reason that he is a Super character with five moves so you all hate him.....

But now you are saying he is no more the super character he used to be...... I don't like Cena.

Those who hate Cena.......just hate Cena for the sake of hating Cena....

if not then give a real reason...

Why you still hate...you should be happy he lost to Rock what else you want ???

It's Clobberin Time

now a days cena being predictable he should get some new moves, people tired to see him with the same moves and he always beaten by other wrestlers weather he wins or looses....And of-course for me sheamus and rendy are better than him....
    Last edited by [email protected]; 04-05-2012 at 02:45 AM.

1. [email protected]
    2. [email protected]

i was hating cena
    but now i just don' t like
    he just carried the Match at wm28
    and he is not superhero now too
    but still i just don't like it cena and cena sucks
    and i wanna see him loosing to brock lesnar he just need some brutal beating
    and somehow suddenly supercena is back and beat the rock i know it
    woo woo woo you know it

and than i gonna hate him again because not he is not a great wrestler or phony
    because in my opinion he is not deserve to be that guy who the biggest superstar of all time
    he love this business but he is not deserve

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Anymore ???

Did you liked him before ???

The people who are sick of [new] Cena, I advise them to visit a doctor .......

Cause in the past you guys gave the reason that he is a Super character with five moves so you all hate him.....

But now you are saying he is no more the super character he used to be...... I don't like Cena.

Those who hate Cena.......just hate Cena for the sake of hating Cena....

if not then give a real reason...

Why you still hate...you should be happy he lost to Rock what else you want ???
    There's too many reasons why I don't like Cena to list but this crowd reaction sums up how I feel about him.

What do I want? A heel turn, but the little ***** is resisting turning heel like the plague because he thinks it will hurt his T-shirt sales.

I will throw Cena a bone, whilst he's poor technically, he's put on some decent matches in the last few years.

Not as horrible a worker as a lot of people make out.

Doesn't mean I have any interest in seeing him any more, it's the "same old shit".

Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post
    There's too many reasons why I don't like Cena to list but this crowd reaction sums up how I feel about him.

What do I want? A heel turn, but the little ***** is resisting turning heel like the plague because he thinks it will hurt his T-shirt sales.
    one my fav chants
    f*** you cena

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

For the record it's a ECW crowd they used to boo every Wwe superstar including Edge and Foley......

I know everyone wants him to turn heel.....I myself wanted it 6 months back..... but why blame Cena for not turning heel...It's Vince's and creatives decision.......and there isn't any gurantee that people will like him if he turns heel.... maybe he will be booed more.....

Doesn't mean I have any interest in seeing him any more, it's the "same old shit".
    Same old shit Maybe I agree but dosen't the Undertaker does the same old shit, returns every year and beats his WM opponent....

How about Randy, whats really new in Randy....

Even Sheamus, Brouge kick and wins in the ring and do his fella......fella stuff in his promos.......

Brodus Clay's 60 sec wins...

Zack Ryder's Wooo woooo wooooooo you know it.....

Dolph and Swagger with Vikie.....Showing off etc.etc

Miz- I am the miz and I am awesome...it has been a while now

It's a long list I think......they do the same thing......

I think the real reason why people are getting bored of Cena is cause he hasn't left Wwe since 2008 I guess......while other superstars keep getting injured he doesn't.....I still remember when Edge left Wwe in 2009 as a hated heel and returned 6 months later to win the 2010 royal rumble....people went nuts.....I couldn't believe that people were cheering him so much[I loved that] the same guy who was booed and hated....just one departure and return changed it all.......I think this is the solution for Cena.....show that he is injured and write him out of story line and make him return 4-6 months later and wait for the crowd reaction

It's Clobberin Time