www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Asin praises Akshay Kumar to heavens

Follow us on Social Media

After working with the likes of Ajay Devgn, Aamir and Salman Khan, South sensation Asin is now pairing up with Akshay Kumar in Sajid Khan's 'Housefull 2' and the actress says she is glad to have teamed up with the actor on-screen. Well, this is the first time Asin will be paired opposite Akshay Kumar. In the past, she was offered to play Akki’s love interest in Priyadarshan’s ‘De Dana Dhan’ but she opted out.

Asin is apparently quite thrilled and gung-ho about sharing screen with Akshay and they seem to have hit it off together quite well. While talking to a leading daily, the actress went ga-ga over the hunk and said, “Akshay Kumar is the sexiest actor I have worked with. Shooting with him is loads of fun because he keeps you on your toes all the time.”

Explaning what she likes the most about Akshay, Asin said, “I love his straight-faced sense of humor. He acts so innocent that you really don`t expect him to play any prank on you. He is a prankster. You have to be really careful about your phone when he is around, he`ll just whisk it away and do crazy stuff.”

Asin finds Akshay highly inspiring as he is much disciplined.

“Akshay is an early morning person and so am I. He is a very disciplined and professional actor. He has a particular time to go to bed. He gets up early in the morning and reports to work on time. He wraps up on time... There`s much to learn from him,” said the actress.