Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Hasan Zaidi on being an inspector in reel life...

Follow us on Social Media

Hasan Zaidi talks to us about his experience on being an inspector in reel life…

Sometimes people tend to confuse reel characters with the real ones. Such is the case with Hasan Zaidi who faces an identity crisis by his fans who recently misinterpreted Hasan's image of inspector Gautam in reel life as inspector in real life.

Hasan Zaidi shares his experience on being an inspector Gautam in Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai...Shapath with the dR by saying, "During the shoots I am dressed in a uniform of an inspector but that image of being an inspector is affected in real life as well. People recognize me as a real inspector when I go to any place for the shooting of my show. While on the shoots wherever I go they tend to misidentify me as a real inspector in that uniform".

"But essaying an inspector is a true honour and I am happy that people recognise me as inspector Gautam rather than Hasan, which means my character of Inspector Gautam has well received by the audience,"adds Hasan merrily.

On this note it is clear that TV characters create an impact over the audience and their connection with the audience is such that an identity crisis is possible.