Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Thoughts and Grade on Westlemania

Follow us on Social Media

For some of you that are new, I used to type brief thought of PPV matched and end it all with a few grades. I pretty much stopped doing this for a while but felt since this is WM, I should get back at it. So lets get started.

The Usos vs Gabriel & Kidd vs Epico & Primo

To start mania, it was a good match. But I felt that they didn't utilize the triple threat fully. I am starting to like Epico and Primo....but not so much Rosia.

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan

..................................................................*sigh* I pray and hope they are going somewhere with this. This is the SECOND TIME that this bullshit happened to these two.(last years WM)

Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes

This was another good match. I loved Show's aggression on Rhodes, it really showed the frustration and embarrassment that Cody gave him over the weeks really got to him. And the few times the Cody got show was pretty good. I like the fact the Show finally won and now has the IC title for the first time. And I also hope that the WWE does the smart thing and lets Cody in the World Title status, cause he's more that earned it.

Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos vs. Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres

This match was meh. Kelly showed some nice moves at times but the fact the Maria was nothing but a punching bag was both impressive(I got to say she can take a lot of abuse) and unimpressive(I don't really remember any moves aside from the pin) at the same time. But I have to give her a ton of respect for coming out at the condition she was in.

Team Teddy vs Team Johnny

Ok match, its always nice to see Booker T in the ring, and there was some nice moves from time to time. Ending was weak. Hasn't poor Ryder suffer enough?

Randy Orton vs. Kane

Quote Originally Posted by I m Justice View Post
    I dont know why u r continuing this thread when it is obvious that V!P3R is the WINNER
    Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post
    No, the WWE doesn't care about Kane, they needed an opponent for Orton after Barrett was injured.

Orton will win at WM, you can bank on it.

Kane sucks now, he'll job to Orton.

I'll just leave those up there. Anyways the match was pretty good. They both put on a good show. My sister is pretty pissed about the end result.(as well as Cody's)

Triple H vs. Undertaker

This match left me nearly emotionally drained. First off the entrances. HHH's was good, but when the Undertaker came out, those moments it was nothing short of amazing. I really did forget that the was a match that was about to start. As for the match, what can I say that hasn't been said. The chair shots, the sledgehammers, the signature moves, the respect, the friendship, the pain. It was all left in that very ring. After this match, I have nothing but the utmost respect for those three.

Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk

One of the best technical matches in a while. The counters were fast paced and crazy, the finishers look lethal a times. I like how Jericho really tried to get to Punk, but CM just barely managed to overcome it. They really when at each other with nearly every arsenal they had and I loved every moment of it.

The Rock vs. John Cena

I actually really enjoyed this match. I knew it was never going to live up to the hype and it ok. Cena really show some domination in this match which I enjoyed. And Rock showed some pretty cool moves from time to time. As for the ending.....BULLSHIT!BULLSHIT!BULLSHIT! And it not that I didn't mind Cena losing, but to one ****ing Rock Bottom? ONE ROCK BOTTOM! It should have been three, not not not not notnotnotnonotnotnotnot ONE! That aside the match was good.

The Crowd

GRADE: B+
    There are time where the crowd could have done much better(PUNK vs Jericho) but all in all really help set the mood most of the time.

OVERALL GRADE: A-

Before anyone goes apeshit, there is one small key reason why I gave it this grade. I want you all to look at the Wrestlemania 28 hall of fame class of 2012, and I want you to pay close attention to Edge. Can you see it?

When Edge's music started, his name came up, and took a look at him. I teared up, I could plainly see the he really, generally, loved this business with all his heart. He loved doing what he did best. It then started to sink in. I remembered when I first saw him when he was part of the Brood. Then his tag team days with Christan and Randy, the con-chair-to, his rivalries with Christan, Cena, Hardy, Kane, the laptop, etc. I could see he wanted to get in that ring and compete. I could see why Insideout is such a huge fan of Edge and at the same time why he hates the Rock.And the final touch was what my Cole-Miner friend told me. This is in his own words:

"Ya know D, me and my son had a father son moment when we watched WM. After Punk's match he was screaming the CM Punk is the best in the world. But the he say the Hall of Fame Class. And saw Edge's expression. He change his mind and said 'Edge is the best in the world'. D you don't know, as a fan and a father, I was proud of him."

His son is 9 years old.

I was more surprised when Kane won than what happened to Daniel Bryan.

The non stop Daniel Bryan and YES chants on Raw made up for it though.

You'll give the crowd and A for Raw when you see it.

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan

This is all I have to say about that...

HHH vs. Taker

Athletically the match was average but there was great psychology between these two and Micheals. If you favor drama this was the match of the night.

Jericho vs. Punk

Good but not great match, technically strong but not excellent, finishing sequence was decent. If you favor technical wrestling this was the match of the night.

Cena vs. Rock

Very generic formalistic match, similar to Rock vs. Hogan, only these guys can't work the fans as well. The match was as good as it was going to be, although not a great decision to have Rock go over in my opinion.

Cena vs. Rock

The match was as good as it was going to be, although not a great decision to have Rock go over in my opinion.
    After they made the new G.I. Joe movie plug I pretty knew that Cena's chances were pretty slim.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

My grade would be a B-

Not because The Rock won....but because he won....just like that...One Rock Bottom..Not the best way to end Once in a lifetime match.....

Not yet a Randy fan but he did earned my respect.....

So did Y2J- Someone said that he won't lose cause he wouldn't have signed a contract if he was made to lose at Wm.....

Well news flash unlike Rock, Jericho is a professional....winning and losing doesn't matter..it's about performing....The same I have to say for HHH....

Hats off to HHH vs Taker and also HBK......

I gave it B- because the start pissed me off... I knew Sheamus would win but like that....It sucked donkey's as*

Kelly Kelly was impressive and Divas match was better than I thought.......

Show vs Cody was cool but nothing that was not predictable..

GM vs GM- cool just what I expected.......I liked that it ended via interference......
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 04-03-2012 at 06:32 PM.

It's Clobberin Time

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Ya Tray you are right......

That expression of Edge....

That simply showed how much he loves the business....

That was a emotional moment for me too.....

Thankyou Edge !!!

It's Clobberin Time

The non stop Daniel Bryan and YES chants on Raw made up for it though.

You'll give the crowd and A for Raw when you see it.

You couldn't be more right.

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Ya Tray you are right......

That expression of Edge....

That simply showed how much he loves the business....

That was a emotional moment for me too.....

Thankyou Edge !!!
    I can fully understand. And I really feel for the guy. Its like when Cena said how he loves to be a "professional wrestler" and stay as that. Edge clearly showed me that night that it was tearing him apart that he couldn't compete at the grandest stage.
    Well I just wanted you to know that at least one youth know the passion and legacy he left.

THANK YOU EDGE!

dR Founders www.desirulez.org

guys it was 2 rock bottom's not ONE.... watch the match again, and good rating i would rate it the same A-

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

just love the end of Hall of Fame... "OHH OHH OHHH STOP IT!! This is a party i want some Rock & Roll"

THANK YOU EDGE

I' M Back!!!! www.desirulez.net

i love undertaker vs HHH

so overall grade A...............

BasketBall My Life
    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743