Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Imran, Deepika are the worst actors

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood stars Imran Khan and Deepika Padukone bagged a Golden Kela award each at the fourth edition of the annual event which celebrates the worst in Hindi Cinema.

While Imran won the worst actor for his performance in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, Deepika was named the worst actress for her role in Aarakshan.

Shah Rukh Khan's Ra.One was named the worst film while its helmer Anubhav Sinha won the worst director Golden Kela award this evening.

The worst supporting actor award was given to Prateik Babbar for his roles in Dum Maaro Dum and Aarakshan.

Kanti Shah, producer and director of a bevy of B-grade Hindi films, was given the Platinum Kela award for his excellence in cinema.

"I'm feeling good at being invited at the event. It's special because its been organised by true fans of my style of movie-making. I have been to other award shows as well, but this definitely is special," said Shah on receiving the award.

Besides honouring the worst in cinema, the awards also appreciated Arunodoy Singh's performance in Sudhir Mishra-directed Yeh Saali Zindagi by handing him the Anti-Kela. The trophy was presented to him by last year's winner, Abhishek Sharma (director, Tere Bin Laden).

"I think Sudhir should be the one accepting this. I'm quite honored and amused with this award. It's good to see this movie getting some recognition," said Arunoday.
    ...being a human...