www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Arjun Rampal admits he is an Alcoholic

Follow us on Social Media

Model turned Actor Arjun Rampal is famous for starring in films like 'Rock On' and 'Ra.One' but what people don't know is that he was an alcoholic. Recently Arjun Rampal was present with designer Rohit Bal at an event held to announce their association with Chivas in Mumbai.

Seemed in quite a casual mood, Arjun confessed that he is an alcoholic and started drinking at the age of 21. The dashing actor also divulged a fact that if not an actor he would have been an athlete. Says the actor, ''The first time I had a drink was at the age of 21, that's quite late. That's because I was training to be an athlete. And I had a wish to run the 400 meter for India but that didn't happen.''

Coming to his future projects, Arjun said, ''I am working in Prakash Jha's Chakravyuh. And the shooting will be starting in probably a week. The shooting will take place at a hill station. But being a rural area the place won't be having any network, no internet connection, no access to any sort of technologies. Well, I think I'll have to take some Chivas bottles there in that case.''

Arjun Rampal is on a roll these days, thanks to his much appreciated bad guy look in Shahrukh Khan’s superhero film RA.One. Arjun Rampal is right now busy shooting with Madhur's "Heroine" opposite Kareena.