dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Post WWE Latest on Brock Lesnar to appear on Wrestle Mania 28 update

Follow us on Social Media

According to the Wrestling Observer, Lesnar has not yet agreed to a deal, with several issues needing to be resolved, including how many dates he will work should he return, and also the financial side of the deal.

Lesnar and WWE have been in talks for several weeks about him making an appearance at WrestleMania 28 in Miami, which is headlined by The Rock vs. John Cena.

Lesnar's return would seem to indicate that he will be involved with The Rock - possibly at WrestleMania 29 on April 7th, 2013 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, although the possibility of a Rock vs. Brock main event at Summerslam this summer has also been discussed.

The development over the past 24 hours come after The Rock was recently questioned about facing Lesnar at WrestleMania 29.

This past week, Rock - who has already confirmed he will be at next year's show - was asked about Lesnar and a possible main event bout.

"I’m not saying a thing," he grinned during an interview. "I didn’t say anything."

There are more possibilities of start feuding of Brock lesnar vs The Rock

The Possible Story-line for The Rock vs Cena match is during match interference by lesnar is likely possible and attacking the Rock

The Rock would be there at Wrestle Mania 29 coz he said that he will electrify WM29
    Last edited by bluecena007; 03-31-2012 at 05:37 PM.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by bluecena007 View Post
    Watz this..?
    You posted in wrong section mate.This section is for Wrestling Discussion.You posted wrestling News anyways Take care of it next time

Quote Originally Posted by King Khan View Post
    You posted in wrong section mate.This section is for Wrestling Discussion.You posted wrestling News anyways Take care of it next time
    OopS.! Ok....

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Brock vs Cena & Rock vs Randy @WM-29 main events

Becoz every time Cena faces an opponent ,then the same opponent goes to Randy first the Nexus , Wade Barret , Kane .............. (Excuse me if the list is even Bigger becoz these r all i can remeber)