Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Default Will WrestleMania be posted here?

Follow us on Social Media

Will there be a livestream for WrestleMania? Or download after the show has been aired?

dR Founders www.desirulez.org

yes sir it will be here.... we will also have the wrestlemania countdown posted on our homepage soon also with direct link to watch and download

Awesome, this forum is amazing. I love not having to watch the TV anymore for WWE, I can just pull it up on my second monitor on my computer and be filled with all the action while getting stuff done.

Just wanna say that this site IS AWESOMMMMMEEEEE!

unfortunately I am not able to watch it Sunday evening. Will you post it without any spoiler on this homepage? Will it be in HD at monday afternoon?

@Hash, pls add sockshare link also. and try to reduce the file size. (Desirulez rocks)

Hi guys, I'm Italian, so I apologize now if I make spelling errors. What time posted after the live WrestleMania? How will occupy about Gigabyte? Thank you. Great site congratulations

dR Founders www.desirulez.org

once the event start we will also start uploading on youtube and dailymotion, so if you miss the first 30 min of the show you can watch the replay as we go. hope it makes sense to you all.

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by нαsн View Post
    once the event start we will also start uploading on youtube and dailymotion, so if you miss the first 30 min of the show you can watch the replay as we go. hope it makes sense to you all.

“ιƒ уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.”

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Hash is awesumm so is Desirulezzzzzz

New Arrivals

huhu leute, hab mal ne frage. Wie kann ich hier heute WrestleMania 28 gucken. Kann mir da jemand mal bittttttttteeeeeeee weiter helfen.

A che ora verrà postato il PPV WrestleMania 28 intero sul forum?? Quanti GigaByte occurperà circa?? Grazie