Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Thumbs up Mass Effext 3 Review (PC)

Follow us on Social Media

Hello, it's my first review, i hope you like it!

BioWare completes the Mass Effect Trilogy with Mass Effect 3. Earth is burning. Striking from beyond known space, a race of terrifying machines have begun their destruction of the human race. As Commander Shepard, an Alliance Marine, the only hope for saving mankind is to rally the civilizations of the galaxy and launch one final mission to take back the Earth.

BioWare has been perfecting their own brand of action-RPG - the kind with lots of shooting in it - and have slowly worked this budding trilogy into one of the biggest franchises in the Gaming World.

With Mass Effect 3, BioWare shows a near mastery of everything they learned in the first two games. They've got the impressive and satisfying shooter combat, slicker feel that makes this an even better action game, and they've brought back many of the RPG elements that fans missed in the last two Mass Effect games. Throw this all on the backdrop of a massive galactic invasion by a seemingly unkillable enemy, and this easily becomes BioWare's most ambitious Mass Effect yet. I am convinced that anyone wanting to get the most out of ME3 must play the first two games.

The overall presentation in Mass Effect 3 is the best I've seen out of BioWare yet. From the deep booms of explosions to the digital noise sound of Reapers and on to the wonderful soundtrack and spot-on voice acting, the game sounds simply amazing. The architecture and design are wonderful, and I want to give a special shout-out to BioWare for finally fleshing out the Citadel enough to make it truly stand alongside other great science fiction mainstays.

if you are either a fan of Mass Effect, or if you're simply looking for an action/RPG that builds some legitimate lore and backstory while mixing in its explosions and headshots, then this is the series you should start with. Just, start at the beginning if you haven't already. Go through the series properly, then hit up Mass Effect 3 so that you can see the progression and understand just why this is one of the best and most satisfying sci-fi franchises in gaming history.

Overall: 9.5/10

Thanks for reading, i will keep reviewing new games if my father provides me the money. Well, If you're not satisfied with my review, then you can go to the pros. here's the link:

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/03/20...ffect-3-review

Oh I m soo sad I haven't played any of these brilliant series.