www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Maryam Zakaria to spice 'Rowdy Rathore' with hot item

Follow us on Social Media

Iranian beauty Maryam Zakaria, who grabbed attention by sharing screen space with Kareena Kapoor in mujra number ‘Dil Mera Muft Ka’. She also has a crucial role in the film ‘Agent Vinod’ as Farah Faqesh. Now, Maryam has also been chosen to sizzle in an item song for Rowdy Rathore to be choreographed by Prabhu Deva. Earlier Karisma Kapoor was to do the number.

Maryam was seen grooving alongside Kareena Kapoor in the spy thriller in the 'mujra' song 'Dil Mera Muft Ka' and will now sway to a fast-paced item song in 'Rowdy Rathore' directed by Prabhu Deva.

"I am doing an item song in 'Rowdy Rathore'. In the song I have an Indian look. It is a catchy, fast-paced song. I don't dance with Akshay or Sonakshi in the song," Maryam told PTI.

Produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Ronnie Screwvala, 'Rowdy Rathore', remake of Telugu film 'Vikramarkudu', features Akshay Kumar in a double-role opposite Sonakshi Sinha and is slated for release in June.

The item number is choreographed by none other than prolific dancer Prabhu Deva himself and Maryam admits that she struggled to get the right moves.

"Prabhudeva has a unique style of dance which is tough. I am happy that I am getting to do something different. It was a challenge to do a song choreographed by him, but I loved doing
    it," she said.

Responding to a buzz that the item number was initially offered to actress Karishma Kapoor, Maryam says, "I am not aware if Karishma was offered this song or not... I am happy with the fact that this offer came to me."

Maryam is a known figure in South. This actress-model and choreographer has featured in a number of ads with noted Bollywood actors like Vivek Oberoi and Saif Ali Khan. She has also featured in various musical videos of pop artists from India and abroad. But she shot to fame with her dancing skills and will soon be seen in Agent Vinod as Farah Faqesh.