Results 1 to 1 of 1
03-29-2012, 06:22 AM #1
Launched: New Mahindra Xylo at R 7.37 lakh
Automobile giant Mahindra & Mahindra today launched the revamped Multi Purpose Vehicle (MPV) Xylo.
Prices of the vehicle will start at Rs 7.37 lakh for the base D2 variant, while the top end E9 variant will retail for Rs 10.25 lakh.
The new Xylo available in five variants will be powered by 3 distinct engine options ranging from-
• Powerful m Hawk engine (120 BHP – 88 KW, 14.02 KMPL) with an all new transmission 5 MT- 320. It is available for the first time on the newly launched high – end variant of the Xylo - E9 meant for premium segment customers.
• Proven mEagle engine (112 BHP – 83.2 KW, 13 KMPL) meant for personal segment customers.
• Highly fuel efficient mDI CRDe engine (95 BHP – 68.7 KW, 14.95 KMPL) meant for commercial segment customers.
The vehicle come with the following key changes in appearance:
• New front grille
• Sleek chrome accent
• Stylish new headlamps
• New front bumper with airdams
• New bonnet with integrated Mahindra Logo
• Sporty roof rails & spoiler
• Pronounced wheel arches
• Sophisticated body and roof decals
• Blacked pillars
• Chrome tipped body side molding
• New footstep with mudflaps for easy entry and exit
Interior changes include-
• Genuine Italian leather interiors
• Stylish new center console
• Glossy wood finish
• Exciting new 2 tone dashboard
• Sleek DDAS
• New inner door handles
• Convenient storage places...being a human...