Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Jennifer Estep - Spider's Revenge [Elemental Assassin, Book 5] (Audiobook)

Follow us on Social Media

Jennifer Estep - Spider's Revenge [Elemental Assassin, Book 5] (Audiobook)

Jennifer Estep - Spider's Revenge [Elemental Assassin, Book 5]
    A/.i-le Fr/.t-ers | English | 2011 | ASIN: B005PTOL2E | M4B 63 kbps | 305 MB
    Fantasy
    "Old habits die hard for assassins. And I plan on murdering someone before the night is through. "Killing used to be my regular gig, after all. Gin Blanco, aka the Spider, assassin-for-hire. And I was very, very good at it. Now, I'm ready to make the one hit that truly matters: Mab Monroe, the dangerous Fire elemental who murdered my family when I was 13. Oh, I don't think the mission will be easy, but turns out it's a bit more problematic than expected. The ***** knows I'm coming for her. So now I'm up against the army of lethal bounty hunters Mab hired to track me down. She also put a price on my baby sister's head. Keeping Bria safe is my first priority.

Taking Mab out is a close second. Good thing I've got my powerful Ice and Stone magic - and my irresistible lover, Owen Grayson - to watch my back. This battle has been years in the making, and there's a good chance I won't survive. But if I'm going down, then Mab's coming with me...no matter what I have to do to make that happen." Narrated by Lauren Fortgang Total Duration: 10:48:43

Code:
    http://ryushare.com/iox13cscqiw9/B005PTOL2E.rar