www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Salman,Tusshar is much bigger than Sachin - KRK

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood filmmaker and actor Kamal Rashid Khan(KRK) who is well-known for his contentious comments on several Bollywood personalities took a dig at none other than Indian Cricket God Sachin Tendulkar.

KRK on his twitter account expressed shock and surprise that Salman Khan had gone to the Ambani party to congratulate Sachin Tendulkar on his 100th ton.

KRK tweeted, “Last night Salman also went for celebration of Mahashatak. He went for Sachin or ambani? As I know Sachin n Salman do not know each other.(sic)”

KRK then narrated an account to his followers that few years back the film actor and the cricketer were working out in the same gym in Colombo and none of them bothered to acknowledge the other. He tweeted, “Salman n Sachin didn`t greet each other because they both consider bigger than each other. #truth(sic).”

KRK then further added, “From my point of view Salman khan is much much bigger than Sachin so Sachin would have gone to Salman khan to say hello.(sic)”

KRK also stated that till the time Sachin was leading IPL team, Mumbai Indians they wouldn’t be able to win the championship. When his followers and die hard Sachin fans objected to his statement, Khan defiantly wrote, “Till today i have never abused Sachin then why do ppl say I hate him? I say Tushar Kapoor is bigger than Sachin so what? It`s my wish yar.(sic)”

KRK came down heavily on the master blaster saying that the Indian batsman had not done even one percent of charity compared to Salman Khan.

KKR tweeted: “Many people in their dreams also have not done as much charity as Salman has done. Sachin has not done even 1% charity of Salman. That is for India.”

“Sachin has not given money to his biggest bhakt Yuvraj Singh also and Salman has given him huge amount. This is called big heart.”