www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Ram Charan's 'Zanjeer' in troubled waters

Follow us on Social Media

Tollywood Mega Powerstar Ram Charan Tej's debut film in Hindi, the remake of Amitabh ‘Zanjeer’ is in the news again with writers of the original script of "Zanjeer" raising objection for the remake.

Script writers Salim Khan and Javed Akhtar, popularly known as Salim-Javed, were not pleased with the remake news as the popular hit was their brain child which brought fame to Amitabh Bachchan.

'I didn't even know who was remaking Zanjeer. I just heard about it recently and called up my lawyer. It would have been the decent thing to do for them to tell us about the project. But no one has bothered to talk to us,' said Salim Khan in an event in Patna. Javed Akhtar too is not happy, as things stand.

Javed Akthar and Salim Khan, are planning to slam a copyrights infringement case on the remake quoting a simple fact that the makers of the new movie have not taken permission from them.

Firstly it is heard that the leading lady of the movie Priyanka Chopra has rejected the film citing date issues, when contacted about the same, director Apoorva Lakhia had rubbished the rumors citing that no heroine has been finalized and the search for a heroine is still on.

This is not a new incident in Bollywood, earlier Ramesh Sippy filed a case against Ram Gopal Verma’s Aag on the same lines.