dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Default Mick Foley and The Miz to on twitter !!! Teasing to join Team teddy and Team Johhny !!!

Follow us on Social Media

WWE Legend Mick Foley posted the following on Twitter:

@realMickFoley
    Mick Foley
    Guess it's about time I listen to some of these voice-mails from Teddy Long. Wonder what he wants. Catch you all tomorrow.

He then followed that Tweet by posting:

@realMickFoley
    Mick Foley
    No big deal. Teddy was just hoping I had Buff Bagwell's number - apparently, it's pretty important.

The Miz to Make a Statement on Raw
    WWE star The Miz posted the following on Twitter:

@mikethemiz
    The Miz
    A statement will be made on #Raw, @WWERawGM. I guarantee it. #MizMania

It's Clobberin Time

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Mick Foley and The Miz were going back and forth at each other via Twitter after Foley teased the idea of joining Teddy Long's team at Wrestlemania after joking he was preparing to sit next to Miz and watch this year's Wrestlemania backstage.

Miz responded, "Hey @realMickFoley quit trying to make yourself relevant again. Unlike u I don't settle I make things happen.

Foley responded, "Yes, @MikeTheMiz you ARE awesome...as a character in my new children's book, in which The Miz learns a valuable holiday lesson from @CMPunk"

Over the weekend, the word making the rounds was that Miz may replace Alberto Del Rio in John Laurinaitis' team, so Foley could conceivably end up the sixth member of Team Long as well.

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

wow!

Teddy Long probably told him he could be the last member on Team Teddy. Either that, or he's announcing that he doesn't have a match, but he will still have a major role in WrestleMania, and then he'll interfere in one of the big matches.