www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Sonam Kapoor tight-lipped about Dhanush's 'Raanjhanaa'

Follow us on Social Media

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NC4b9.jpg[IMG]

Actress Sonam Kapoor has landed the role of a Varanasi girl, who studies in the capital's Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), in "Raanjhanaa". She is cast opposite southern star Dhanush. The decision was taken after intense discussions between director Aanand L.Rai of "Tanu Weds Manu" and Sonam.

The industry is abuzz with news of Sonam's pairing with "Kolaveri Di" star Dhanush in "Raanjhanaa", but the actress prefers to keep mum on the project.

"I think Dhanush is very, very cute looking. I am looking forward to working with him. But right right now I am not confirming any film," the 26-year-old said here at an event.

Sonam's last film "Players" bombed at the box office. She is currently working on Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's "Bhaag Milkha Bhaag."

Dhanush has also complimented her for her "expressive face".

According to reports, Sonam has been roped in for "Raanjhanaa" for the role of a Varanasi girl, who comes to New Delhi to study at JNU. Sonam will now spend time on the JNU campus to grasp the conduct and ideology of students there.

As per the script, Dhanush plays a local Varanasi boy, and Sonam essays a Varanasi girl educated in Delhi.