Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Update on Rey Mysterio's Return, Zack Ryder Talks Social Media, More

Follow us on Social Media

- Rey Mysterio has been rumored to be added to Team Long for the WrestleMania 28 match however F4Wonline.com is now reporting that Mysterio is not 100% ready to return.

- WWE Superstar Zack Ryder recently spoke to The Wrestling Press while doing promotional work in Germany. Here are some highlights:

Other WWE stars embracing social media and if it can be done again: "I think it was a once-in-a-lifetime-thing. I wasnít the first to use social media, but I was the first one to really embrace it, totally rely on it and use it to the best of my abilities. Iím 26 years old, these things are what my friends use. My friends are on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, so I just used that since I felt I was the best person in WWE to be able to. People are doing it now, theyíre starting their own YouTube shows, so thatís all good, more power to them. It just gives me more motivation to be the best one out there."

The Rock vs. John Cena at WrestleMania: "I compare it a lot to Rock vs. Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania 18. This is the Superstar from the past Ė in this case The Rock Ė versus the Superstar from the present. Itís going to be exciting, the crowdís going to be split, itís going to be half Rock, half Cena. Personally, Iím gonna put on a hooded sweatshirt, a hat and Iím gonna go out there and watch them from the audience because itís going to be electric."

John Cena and CM Punk helping when he first started his show: "Absolutely! Cena, CM Punk, Miz, Dolph Ziggler Ė thereís so many guys who, when I first started my YouTube show, would retweet my link. That was a huge help since I did not have many followers, it got me so many more views. Without those guys I donít know how successful the show would have been. There are other people, like Curt Hawkins, who started a YouTube show and it just didnít take off. Not because it wasnít good, it just didnít get the viewership."

Big O possibly joining WWE: "(laughs) I donít know! He had two wrestling matches already. Big O is this big meathead from my gym in Long Island who I absolutely hated because heís one of those loud guys in the gym, always grunting, always screaming, always talking about himself. Iíll never forget: it was 2008, I was doing calf raises at the gym and he puts his headphones in my ears. It was ďSummertimeĒ by New Kids on the Block, and it was just such a ridiculous moment! Weíve been friends ever since, heís been on my YouTube show, heís one of the key characters on my show. He started training to become a WWE Superstar earlier this year and you never know, he could be one of the next guys, too. Everythingís possible."