dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Default Randy Orton Content Not Main Eventing WrestleMania

Follow us on Social Media

In an interview with KISSFM's Big Poppa In The Morning show Randy Orton was interviewed on a number of Topics including not being in the main of WrestleMania 28 next Sunday:
    "I think there is some validity to what you're saying but being apart of WrestleMania is big enough. Whether I'm in a title match or not. With WrestleMania, there's four main event matches every year. They have four top-billed matches. We might still be one of those top four. We'll know more as we get closer to the show and they start running ads, promos and vignettes for the matches.
    "You got Rock vs. Cena. You got Punk vs. Jericho. You got Triple vs. 'Taker. I think [Kane and I] might be that fourth. You never know. Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan could take that from us. It is a title match. But I think there might be a little more people that want to see Kane vs. Orton as opposed to Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan. That's just me. Sheamus has been around a couple of years, Danien Bryan has been around the last -- I don't know. I guess we'll just wait and see what happens.
    "No matter what match I have at WrestleMania, as long as I'm healthy and I can make the show and be apart of it, that's good enough for me. This will be my eighth WrestleMania -- I believe -- in a row. So, with the few injuries I've had throughout my career early on especially, I haven't missed a WrestleMania. 20 all the way through 27. 28 falls on my birthday. So, I'm just happy to be a part of it."

Orton's B'Day on 1st Apl
    and still he is not a main eventer

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

His contract is till 2018 with Wwe...He will get more chances to main event......

It's Clobberin Time

i desperately want viper's match to be the FOURTH PILLAR he is reffering to i hope a really WM caliber match

What 2018 ???

Kane deserves to win more than Randy.

Dont forget to say Thanks

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

are you mad...kane is supposed to be a big looser...let me predict..
    randy, cena, taker, and punk will be the winner....of wrestlemania

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by encoder View Post
    are you mad...kane is supposed to be a big looser...let me predict..
    randy, cena, taker, and punk will be the winner....of wrestlemania
    No kane's job is to be a version of Undertaker that the company can afford to have lose a match