Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1

    Default [Request Fulfilled] Wwe All Stars for Wii [please anyone upload]

    Follow us on Social Media





    Please can anyone upload Wwe all stars Wii on Rapidshare or Wupload [1 gb links]


    Please someone upload I am trying to get it from over a week.

    I know it's easily available on torrent but I use proxy to connect to net and torren clients like Bittorrent and Utorrent don't support proxy.

    Please anyone upload

    Here is torrent link if you care TO UPLOAD


    https://torcache.net/torrent/A9FB3B1...ed.tls.torrent

    Source link-

    Download WWE All - Star [Wii][NTSC][Scrubbed][TLS] Torrent - KickassTorrents
    Last edited by Ash; 04-04-2012 at 01:23 AM.




    Dont forget to say Thanks

  2. #2
    Banned www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    892

    Default

    im doing it dont worry

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ★dR Superstar★ View Post
    Really thanks for uploading, but when I visited the site from mobile then the file was there but when I am visiting it again from pc and its gone.........

    It says- Error 404: The requested document cannot be found. Please restart.

    Please fix it or upload on another host.....

    Really appreciated your hard work so I hitted repute for you.......

    Please try fix it !!!




    Dont forget to say Thanks

  5. #5

    Default

    Please anyone else too give it a try if you can.........




    Dont forget to say Thanks

  6. #6

    Default

    Couldn't Find Any Working Links From Wupload Or Rapidshare But Links From Depositfiles Are Still Working...........

    Deposit Files
    Deposit Files
    Deposit Files
    Deposit Files
    Deposit Files

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saeedibhai View Post
    Couldn't Find Any Working Links From Wupload Or Rapidshare But Links From Depositfiles Are Still Working...........

    Deposit Files
    Deposit Files
    Deposit Files
    Deposit Files
    Deposit Files

    Thanks but these are the same links that I got from filestube search. Deposit files hardly gives 70kbps speed....and it's a 4.5 gb file.....

    It will take about 20hrs to download......

    The link given by ★dR Superstar★ was really working fine on my mob and it gave excellent speed when I cheked it's speed, but when I moved to pc to download it, it was gone..... I hope he will fix it.....

    And I have premium accounts on WUpload and rapidshre thats why I asked for it......




    Dont forget to say Thanks

  8. #8
    dR Founders www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,716

    Default

    the link given by superstar was only active for few days.... will ask one of the uploaders to upload again.



  9. #9

    Default

    Thanks Hash......




    Dont forget to say Thanks

  10. #10
    dR Founders www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,716

    Default

    my favorite uploading host

    Code:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Last edited by нαsн; 03-22-2012 at 08:52 AM.



  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by нαsн View Post
    my favorite uploading host

    Code:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Really really thanks Hash.........You made my day.....

    Will hit repute for you when 24 hrs is over cause it says- You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later

    But Really thanks.....please keep the files for next 24 hrs.....

    Thankyou.....




    Dont forget to say Thanks

  12. #12
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    Latest Upload by me


    Single Link

    Code:
    http://filerio.com/7hd7kpvplyar


    1 GB Rar Parts


    Code:
    http://ifile.it/2kvxhzj
    http://ifile.it/z8s12a5
    http://ifile.it/51k4zt3
    http://ifile.it/q78d91k
    http://ifile.it/mkvf7ea
    
    http://filerio.com/34lsn3mu0dav
    http://filerio.com/ertbwfjdxi8c
    http://filerio.com/970kkcdwfman
    http://filerio.com/w15qg7mf7x0m
    http://filerio.com/oq32b5dd0it1
    
    http://jumbofiles.com/ow0g97067han
    http://jumbofiles.com/qeje7mx2p4me
    http://jumbofiles.com/ga5c3dc2ee7x
    http://jumbofiles.com/udlk3ycubdy4
    http://jumbofiles.com/zmlm300fnfxl
    
    http://rapidshare.com/files/1163376285/WWE.All-Stars-ashishashu92__Wii__NTSC__Scrubbed__TLS_.part1.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/1970176897/WWE.All-Stars-ashishashu92__Wii__NTSC__Scrubbed__TLS_.part3.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/3362882610/WWE.All-Stars-ashishashu92__Wii__NTSC__Scrubbed__TLS_.part2.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/1252062299/WWE.All-Stars-ashishashu92__Wii__NTSC__Scrubbed__TLS_.part5.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/2486345840/WWE.All-Stars-ashishashu92__Wii__NTSC__Scrubbed__TLS_.part4.rar
    Last edited by Ash; 03-23-2012 at 03:13 AM.

  13. #13
    dR Founders www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,716

    Default

    good job ash....



  14. #14
    dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,259

    Default

    best, is it enough or should i upload it on RS?

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by αѕнιѕнαѕнυ92 View Post
    Latest Upload by me


    Single Link

    Code:
    http://filerio.com/7hd7kpvplyar


    1 GB Rar Parts


    Code:
    http://ifile.it/2kvxhzj
    http://ifile.it/z8s12a5
    http://ifile.it/51k4zt3
    http://ifile.it/q78d91k
    http://ifile.it/mkvf7ea
    
    http://filerio.com/34lsn3mu0dav
    http://filerio.com/ertbwfjdxi8c
    http://filerio.com/970kkcdwfman
    http://filerio.com/w15qg7mf7x0m
    http://filerio.com/oq32b5dd0it1
    
    http://jumbofiles.com/ow0g97067han
    http://jumbofiles.com/qeje7mx2p4me
    http://jumbofiles.com/ga5c3dc2ee7x
    http://jumbofiles.com/udlk3ycubdy4
    http://jumbofiles.com/zmlm300fnfxl
    
    http://rapidshare.com/files/1163376285/WWE.All-Stars-ashishashu92__Wii__NTSC__Scrubbed__TLS_.part1.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/1970176897/WWE.All-Stars-ashishashu92__Wii__NTSC__Scrubbed__TLS_.part3.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/3362882610/WWE.All-Stars-ashishashu92__Wii__NTSC__Scrubbed__TLS_.part2.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/1252062299/WWE.All-Stars-ashishashu92__Wii__NTSC__Scrubbed__TLS_.part5.rar
    http://rapidshare.com/files/2486345840/WWE.All-Stars-ashishashu92__Wii__NTSC__Scrubbed__TLS_.part4.rar
    Thanks αѕнιѕнαѕнυ92

    I downloded from Hash's links but It's German version so I will download yours too...so that your hard work doesn't goes waste.....

    I'll also mail my friends your links so you get more downloaders.

    Will hit repute too when the 24 hrs limit time is over......

    Thanks......

    really thanks




    Dont forget to say Thanks

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janu View Post
    best, is it enough or should i upload it on RS?

    Thanks, but it's enough




    Dont forget to say Thanks

  17. #17
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Janu View Post
    best, is it enough or should i upload it on RS?
    Janu RS links are already there

  18. #18
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Best*In*The*World** View Post
    Thanks αѕнιѕнαѕнυ92

    I downloded from Hash's links but It's German version so I will download yours too...so that your hard work doesn't goes waste.....

    I'll also mail my friends your links so you get more downloaders.

    Will hit repute too when the 24 hrs limit time is over......

    Thanks......

    really thanks
    Cool Nah its not about Downloads or reps.I am doing this for dR

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by αѕнιѕнαѕнυ92 View Post
    Cool Nah its not about Downloads or reps.I am doing this for dR

    I know thats why I always click on Ads = $... when I visit


    To help you guys......




    Dont forget to say Thanks

  20. #20
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Posts
    3,615

    Default

    Good Job....

    ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

    "Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

    ~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~



    "The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •