Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default ‘Housefull 2′ stars promote the movie at DJ Sanghvi College fest

Follow us on Social Media

It was all fun, frolic and fans going crazy as Zarine Khan, Shazahn Padamsee & Shreyas Talpade promoted their upcoming film Housefull 2 at the DJ Sanghvi College Fest. The movie stars were all attired in casual denims and t-shirts giving a cool college going look. Actress Zarine Khan added appeal with her glasses. Not to mention here that the students of the college went crazy with their favourite movie stars amidst them.
    Shreyas Talpade said: “That’s the kind of crowd that we need for our film; it’s a completely mad film and we need some really mad people to go out there and have a good time.”
    With just three weeks remaining for the release of the film, the cast and crew are all set for a huge promotional campaign planned by Sajid Nadiadwala and Sajid Khan.
    Says Riteish who plays one of the four ‘Jollys’ in the film, “Now that HOUSEFULL 2 promotion has kick-started, you would see a much bigger campaign since the film requires that.”

...being a human...

New Arrivals

Hey Billy,

I don't know why people don't respond here or come that less often to visit this forum. But I just wanted to let you know that you're doing a great job here.

I appreciate your all the hard work to bring all the latest news here.

Thank you.