www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Salman Khan kicks out cinematographer from 'Dabangg 2'

Follow us on Social Media

Salman Khan who is known for his bad boy image in the industry kicked cinematographer Senthil Kumar who is famous for his outstanding cinematography in Telugu films like Yamadonga, Arundhati and Magadheera out of the much-awaited project "Dabangg 2" within three days of the Arbaaz Khan film going on floors.

Salman Khanís mean side is known to those who felt his wrath. He is hell of a friend for his friends and is also a very lethal enemy. Rub him the wrong way and you will have it from him.

Senthil Kumar, who is regarded as one of the top-notch cinematographers in the Telugu film industry, was supposed to make his Bollywood debut with Dabangg 2. Arbaaz Khan hired Senthil Kumar for Dabangg 2 seeing his caliber. Arbaaz liked Kumarís work in Magadheera so much that he recruited him as Dabangg 2ís DOP. Senthil too was pretty excited to work on his first Bollywood project.

A source said that after the shooting began, people started talking about Senthilís way of working. After sometime the discussion turned into heated debate. It is heard that Salman found it difficult to gel with Senthil, particularly with his speed. Hence, Salman lost no time to show him the door. Senthil has now been replaced by Ek Tha Tigerís cinematographer Aseem Kumar.

Quite obviously tongues started wagging as to what happened between the two. But no one is coming out with the fact. A friend of the actor said that the decision was taken in the best interest of the film. The friend insisted that Senthil and Salman are on amicable terms and are not cross with each other.

Salman Khan has recently roped in cinematographer Aseem Kumar for Dabangg 2, a replacement for Senthil Kumar. Aseem, who has worked for Salman's Ek Tha Tiger, has impressed the actor very much. Reportedly, Aseem will start working from tomorrow.

When contacted, Aseem confirmed that he has taken over Dabangg 2. The cinematographer said, "I don't know why Senthil is not doing the film anymore. I got a call from Arbaaz Khan. He asked me I was available to shoot for the film. I was glad to join the team. I start my work on Dabangg 2 from Tuesday. I have a great rapport with Salman Sir."