Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default Reinvention of Dean Malenko Angle with CM Punk.

Follow us on Social Media

Reinvention of Dean Malenko Angle with CM Punk.

This reminds me all too much of Jericho's WCW Cruiserweight Championship run and his Feud with Dean Malenko.

He would come out to the stage and he would insult the crap out of Malenkos dad and his brothers. Heck considering how ungifted Malenko "the Iceman" was on the mic, Jericho practically carried that Feud all by himself. You wouldnt believe the pop Malenko got when he showed up to "beat Jericho to a pulp". Probably one of the best feuds of that era in WCW <3

Share Your Thoughts.....

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I am watching Wwe from 2003. The only match that I have watched of Dean Malenko is his match with Lita....in Lita's DVD....

So all I have to say is Dean Malenko sucks !!!!

It's Clobberin Time

Dean Malenko was a great technician, much better in ring worker than Jericho, that is really saying something.

When Jericho was in Japan (with Wild Pegasus Chris Bennoit) he used to come out and troll the audience in a similar to manner as to when he made his latest return so you could say that was a reinvention also.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Dean Malenko , eh ?? who is he BTW ??

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by I m Justice View Post
    Dean Malenko , eh ?? who is he BTW ??
    if you want to know him Google is your friend

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Malenko.

I don't care what anyone says, this so far has been the best feud in a long time. Punk's promo before Jericho interupted was really emotive and personal and really drew me in, it was heartfelt and well executed. Some people might have thought that Punk was doing a Cena and not getting affected by what Jericho said but you could tell by the passion he expressed especially concerning his father that this mattered to him. Then Jericho appears on the titantron and cuts yet another brilliant promo and is getting more despicable each week. Punk's reaction when he blew up was amazing and we are seeing some really great character developments with Punk that we havent seen since summer 2011. Even Jericho's character has developed and turned darker and more despicable. This keeps getting better and better, seriously can't wait for these guys to lock up.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post

So all I have to say is Dean Malenko sucks !!!!

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Mr:Awesome View Post
    if you want to know him Google is your friend

Dean Malenko - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

I don't care what anyone says, this so far has been the best feud in a long time. Punk's promo before Jericho interupted was really emotive and personal and really drew me in, it was heartfelt and well executed. Some people might have thought that Punk was doing a Cena and not getting affected by what Jericho said but you could tell by the passion he expressed especially concerning his father that this mattered to him. Then Jericho appears on the titantron and cuts yet another brilliant promo and is getting more despicable each week. Punk's reaction when he blew up was amazing and we are seeing some really great character developments with Punk that we havent seen since summer 2011. Even Jericho's character has developed and turned darker and more despicable. This keeps getting better and better, seriously can't wait for these guys to lock up.
    Thanx for the information but still