www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default John-Prachi Desai will feature in an item song

Follow us on Social Media

Earlier we reported to our readers that Bollywood hunk John Abraham who is turning producer with the film ‘Vicky Donor‘ which deals with the subject of sperm donating is turning an item boy. Now the latest buzz is that John has taken his love for dancing a step further in his next film, Goldie and Shrishti Behl’s ‘I, Me Aur Main’.

This time it will be a duet version featuring John Abraham and Prachi Desai for the film ‘I Me Aur Main.’ Sridevi’s most famous song ‘Na jane kahan se aye hai’ will come to life again in a different style. This item number will feature John Abraham and Prachi Desai.

The idea was initially suggested by Bhushan Kumar, head honcho of T- Series. As he says, “I have been thinking about the extremely popular ‘Chaalbaaz’ song for a very long time and wanted to use it in one of my films."

Bhushan Kumar from T-Series said that the song ‘Na jaane kahan se aye hai’ was an item song from Mr. India and at that time the song was picturized on Sridevi. The song will be re-recorded and for that singer Sunidhi Chauhan is being tried to convince.

Film I Me Aur Main also includes Chtrangada Singh and Zarina Wahab. The film produced by Shrishti Behl Arya and Goldie Behl. The music rights of the film are with T-Series and it was Bhushan Kumar’s idea to revive the song.