www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Nargis Fakhri denies link up rumors with Shahid

Follow us on Social Media

Kingfisher model turned actress Nargis Fakhri is miffed with the reports surrounding her! From the past few weeks, there’s is a buzz that ‘Rockstar’ actress Nargis Fakhri is Shahid Kapoor’s new love and the both starlets are dating. But are they really dating?

Well, the lady denies that she’s not dating anyone yet. She tweeted, “so i woke up this morning& the paper said i had a boyfriend! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? I’m so confused! As far as i know I’m still SINGLE! =(“

However, if we believed to the insider then Shahid Kapoor is spending a quality time with Nargis Fakhri. Even the actress was spotted with him in Goa. We also heard that the couple are serious about their relationship.

Rumor of their affair spark when Nargis flew with Shahid to make all the necessary arrangements with him, while other guests flew after a day or two. Nargis had left earlier with Shahid to make all the arrangements.

The actress was reportedly linked to her debuted film’s co-star Ranbir Kapoor and then dating Shayan Munshi while Shahid was rumoured in linked to Priyanka Chopra, Sania Mirza and other B-town hotties. Now, it seems the actor is single no more!

Do you think Shahid Kapoor and Nargis Fakhri are dating, or is this just another rumor?