Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default Cody Rhodes v Drew Mcintyre IC belt?

Follow us on Social Media

Cody Rhodes v Drew Mcintyre IC belt?

How many people would love to see this happen? I for one would love to see the former dashing ones square up for an IC belt showdown!
    I think for Cody to go to the next level and Drew to get back to his rightful position as an upper mid carder, this fued should definetly happen. I mean come on Rhodes IC reign has been pretty flawless and the last champ before him that had a decent run with the belt was Mcintyre! That belt belongs to these two and both carry it with pride, and what a better way to send Cody to the main event scene than having a showdown with his former tag team partner and former "Chosen One" Drew Mcintyre......this my friends should be the only way to go with the IC belt and a showdown at high noon should be on the cards.

Ok lets have it!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

i think this Match would be Epic.
    i want to see it!

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

:
    and the fued(not just one match) would be awesum

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

this would be a great feud, but I don't think we will see it in the near future, maybe at the fall of 2012 / beginning of 2013

Regardless of annoying spambots, I would LOVE to see this happen. Starting late in the summer, and hopefully culminating in an epic wrestlemania match...that would be just awesome, if done right.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Ffs, double post. Please remove this.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by RandomWalker View Post
    Regardless of annoying spambots, I would LOVE to see this happen. Starting late in the summer, and hopefully culminating in an epic wrestlemania match...that would be just awesome, if done right.
    SummerSlam match between Rhodes and McIntyre for the Intercontinental title.
    But I think the IC title will change hands before SummerSlam and perhaps Rhodes will be in WHC picture by that time.

That will be cool to watch.......

Dont forget to say Thanks