Thread: Einstein Joke

Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Einstein Joke

Follow us on Social Media

Einstein was once traveling from Princeton on a train when the conductor came down the aisle, punching the tickets of every passenger. When he came to Einstein, Einstein reached in his vest pocket. He couldnít find his ticket, so he reached in his trouser pockets. It wasnít there, so he looked in his briefcase but couldnít find it. Then he looked in the seat beside him. He still couldnít find it.

The conductor said, ĎDr. Einstein, I know who you are. We all know who you are. Iím sure you bought a ticket. Donít worry about it.í

Einstein nodded appreciatively. The conductor continued down the aisle punching tickets. As he was ready to move to the next car, he turned around and saw the great physicist down on his hands and knees looking under his seat for his ticket.

The conductor rushed back and said, ĎDr. Einstein, Dr. Einstein, donít worry, I know who you are. No problem. You donít need a ticket. Iím sure you bought one.í

Einstein looked at him and said, ĎYoung man, I too, know who I am. What I donít know is where Iím going.í
    ...being a human...