dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Default Wrestlers (or others) who need a face/heel turn.

Follow us on Social Media

Who do you think needs a face or heel turn. Like Miz being a face or Orton becoming a heel again?

I think that ; R-Truth,Randy Orton,Sheamus,Jerry The king Lawler need to turn heel. Truth as the crazy R-Truth, Randy Orton and Sheamus because they are becoming really stale and Lawler is somebody i just can't stand as a face and i liked him better as a heel

And i think that ; The Miz, Ricardo Rodriguez, Christian should all turn face. The reasons are : Miz is not going anywhere on the moment and the losing streak is not doing him any good, so they could try a face turn and see how that works out. Ricardo Rodriguez is not really a heel and not really a face but i think that he could be awesome if booked properly (not as a wrestler) and Christian can play any role into perfection heel or face it doesn't matter but with HOF coming up i would love to see Christian inducting Edge in the Hall of fame

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Mr:Awesome View Post
    and Christian can play any role into perfection heel or face it doesn't matter but with HOF coming up i would love to see Christian inducting Edge in the Hall of fame

Edge has said that he wants Christian to induct him in the Hall of Fame, so it should happen. I too want to see it.....

And it's true he is a master in playing both heel or face.......

It's Clobberin Time

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

And speaking on the topic who needs a face or heel turn ??

Well I have now become used to watching[tolerating] the superstars the way they are.

Specially Orton and Sheamus !!

And f*** Del Rio he will stink in any role.....

I do want to see a short face turn of The Miz till WM and joining Team Teddy Long and double-crossing them at WM. But he will remain awesome even it doesn't happen......

It's Clobberin Time

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

insideout

Kofi as heel

Boots2Asses

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by MirOrton View Post
    Kofi as heel
    Nice one! And yes, screw Del Rio.
    Where the heck is Sin Cara? I can't get enough of his entrance and moves inside the ring
    Respect

Quote Originally Posted by Komani View Post
    Nice one! And yes, screw Del Rio.
    Where the heck is Sin Cara? I can't get enough of his entrance and moves inside the ring
    Injured

And it's always fun to see Ricardo Rodriguez get beaten up. I forget, didn't he get threatened by someone and beaten up by divas or something ridiculous last time we saw him? And before that it was the WMD to the eye. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr:Awesome View Post
    Miz is not going anywhere on the moment and the losing streak is not doing him any good, so they could try a face turn and see how that works out.
    Miz is being punished for botching against R-Truth.

After Daniel Bryan loses at Mania they'll form a tag team.