www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Kareena admits to settle down with Saif by 2012 end

Follow us on Social Media

Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor's wedding is the most hot and discussed topic in bollywood. Saif and Kareena has been tight-lipped about their marriage dates. They are expected to reveal their wedding plans after the release of their movie Agent Vinod. Along with Agent Vinod, Saif and Kareena's hands are full with a lot of work in 2012. Infact they are yet talking with each other and with their family members.

Now Kareena Kapoor herself said on Friday that she hopes to settle down with beau Saif Ali Khan and become the ‘Begum of Pataudi’ by the “end of this year”.

“Hopefully, by the end of this year,” Kareena said at the India Today Conclave 2012 here, following a question about her D-day.

“I am working on ‘Heroine’ and I need to finish the film first. But we’re not going to announce the date yet. I don’t understand why the entire nation is in a hurry to make me the Begum of Pataudi. There’s no rush. Obviously people have to be patient,” she added.

The 31-year-old has been romantically with Saif, 10 years her senior, since 2007.

Saif was anointed the 10th Nawab of Pataudi in 2011, after his father, Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi’s death.