www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Vidya Balan loves to act in a Marathi film

Follow us on Social Media

Vidya Balan is right now passing through the best phase of her career. The actress is receiving one hit after another at the box office and she has also won the national award for her superb acting in ‘The Dirty Picture’. After wooing the audience with her raunchy act in The Dirty Picture and now she has returned with another intense role of a pregnant woman in her recent release film "Kahaani".

Vidya Balan has again scored a hit with ‘Kahaani’, a thriller directed by Sujoy Ghosh. Vidya in the role of a pregnant woman has been declared a hit with positive response from every corner. Critics acclaimed the film, viewers appreciated Vidya’s effort and box-office gets a good return.

So, what’s next for her? Vidya reveals that she is taking a break from serious cinema and will be working in Raj Kumar Gupta’s next comedy film called ‘Ghanchakkar’, which also stars Emraan Hashmi.

“After a lot of serious cinema now, I will be back with a comedy by Raj Kumar Gupta titled Ghanchakkar. I love his quirky sense of humor. That’s the kind of films I love to work on,” says Balan.

However, Vidya is not interested in doing action films as she says, “Action is something I don’t understand and don’t wish to try either. I am not a violent person at all.”

She further insists that she is very keen on doing a Marathi film and is planning one.

“But I want to broaden my horizon and I would love to do a Marathi film, probably as an ode to the land I grew up in. In fact, a Marathi film by Mahesh Manjrekar is being discussed, though I am still waiting for him to send me the script,” admitted Vidya.