Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default CCTV grabs put actress Mahee Sheikh in legal trouble!

Follow us on Social Media

Surveillance cameras installed at the clinic of a renowned cosmetic surgeon have landed model-turned-actress Mahee Sheikh in a legal hassle.

Mahee, who was last seen in Madhur Bhandarkar’s Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji, was booked by the Khar Police station for allegedly issuing threats with false intentions and extorting money from renowned celebrity cosmetic surgeon Dr Vijay Sharma.

But Mahee refutes the allegation, stating that the surgeon has deceived her, since the surgery performed on her had failed and she wanted Sharma to compensate for it.

As per the complaint registered at Khar police station, the model had undergone a facial surgery around last July and resurfaced at the surgeon’s clinic last month on February 15, 2012 (as per CCTV footage). Unhappy with the cosmetic results, she allegedly threatened the surgeon of slapping a false case of misbehaving and demanded a refund of the fees, which got captured on the surveillance cameras and sound clips.

“I politely told her that I am willing to rectify the enhancements for free, but she (Mahee) refused to agree and claimed for the refund and also threatened me with false allegations,” explains Sharma.
    ...being a human...